07 July 2010

Just sittin' here....

So, I am just sitting here trying to think of what to write for my first post. I have nothing profound to say- I'm not a philosopher so I'm sure this will be the case most of the time...


I would like to say that there are so many things that I dream to do. I, like many other people, want to travel the world. I want to see Paris, Madrid, Cairo, Victoria Falls, Bali, Sumatra, Thailand & countless other places. I admit that I want to see the typical tourist traps, but I want to see so much more. I want to see the culture & learn about the culture. I want to meet the people & learn their customs. I also want to help people along the way. There is so much poverty in the world. I know is a problem that is so big that one person cannot solve it alone, but maybe if we give the impoverished the tools they need to have a better life the situation could change. People also have to want to grow, you can't change someone if he/she doesn't want to change themselves. A concept many tend not to grasp.


I am learning to be more open about myself and my dreams. I want to take more chances and risks. I know if I do then more opportunities may come my way.
So, this is the beginning of something new. More to come, who knows I may throw in random recipes that I like to make up when I'm bored!

No comments:

Post a Comment